1. LAB TEACHING RESOURCES : Faculty Resource Center: Here are the links for your reference. Courtesy of Singapore
· Introduction to Silverlight – Lab 1 of 5
· Key Features of Silverlight – Lab 2 of 5
· Designer & Developer Collaboration – Lab 3 of 5
· Media, Ink, & Deep Zoom – Lab 4 of 5
· Navigation Framework – Lab 5 of 5
2. Expression STARTER KITS (with Video links)
Main link: http://expression.microsoft.com/en-us/cc184875.aspx
3. Other examples
(a) Introduction to Prototyping with Sketchflow in Expression Blend 3: Assets, Guide and Video Package
Discover Sketchflow, a new feature set in Expression Blend 3 that helps you define the concept for user experiences in early stages of the design process. From sketches to wireframes to protoypes of simple or high definition, Sketchflow provides you the right tools to communicate your ideas and gather feedback from others.
(b) Venture into Gaming with Behaviors in Expression Blend 3: Assets, Guide and Video Package
Learn more about how to build a traditional "bricks" game using Expression Blend 3 Behaviors. Simply drag and drop Behaviors over objects in your artboard to easily add powerful and sophisticated functions like animation, physics, interactivity, data connection, effects and more. All without coding. The ever growing Behaviors Gallery at expression.microsoft.com is always avaialable for you to download new behaviors.
(c)Discovering SuperPreview in Expression Web 3: Assets, Guide and Video Package
Learn more about SuperPreview, a new visual diagnostics tool in Expression Web 3. In this Starter Kit you will be provided with detailed guidance on how to leverage SuperPreview to diagnose issues across multiple browser, all with full rendering fidelity and detailed control.
(d) Support for Silverlight in Expression Web 3: Assets, Guide, Video Package
Learn how to leverage the new and easy to use Silverlight support features in Expression Web 3. Then take your websites and publish them to an FTP location without having to leave Expression Web.
4. Other resources and links:
Here is the essential collection of online destinations for Silverlight/Expression learning resources:
– expression.microsoft.com – Expression Community Site (all sorts of resources)
– microsoft.com/expression – Expression Marketing Site (good demo videos)
– microsoft.com/video – Look under the Expression channel (150+ videos)
– nibblestutorials.net – From Celso Gomes, Designer in the Expression Blend team
– kirupa.com/blend_silverlight – From Kirupa, Expression Blend PM and very popular in the Flash community
– kirupa.com/blend_wpf – From Kirupa, Expression Blend PM and very popular in the Flash community
– blogs.msdn.com/expression – The Expression Blend team blog. Great resources and posts.
– blog.nerdplusart.com – Robby Ingebretsen’s site with blog and lab section.
– SilverZine.com – Alex Knight brings us this great online resource for Designers
– Internally visit: http://silverlight/training where you will also find more content (like pre-recorded events) and signing up to the monthly Silverlight workshop we host in Redmond.
– electricbeach.org – Best on-going SketchFlow blog by engineering manager
– Jesse Liberty's blog – Excellent technical Silverlight blogger
– Ben Waggoner’s blog – An internal expert on video encoding, codec and all things WMV.